Friday, October 05, 2007

Have I told you about Lill Street and their Cute Bags?

Lill Street is an amazing design your own handbag boutique. They have locations in Chicago, Boston, and Kansas City, but they will also do in-home parties all over the country. You can also buy bags online. Or you can buy ready made bags.

Their fabrics are simply gorgeous and their prices are reasonable. The bags are really popular in Chicago (although none of them look alike) and I can say that they are very well constructed and look great in person. My friend even just picked up a used one at a thrift store - it looked brand new!

Ok, enough, I sound like a sales person, but I swear I'm not. I just love being able to customize the bags and they have such great fabrics (so great that they will sell you just the fabrics).

Check them out - http://1154lill.com/home/

No comments: