Friday, October 05, 2007

Etsy Holiday Countdown #1: Cute Rings

cute rings, etsy rings, cute jewelry It's getting up to that glorious time of year (tongue firmly in cheek) - Holiday Shopping Season! I think I am going to do a little countdown with an item a day from Etsy - i'd love to see the wonderful artists on there thrive this season and hopefully I can help you find an item (or ten) to give to someone that is truly, truly creative and special and unique.


So here is #1. I think this wooden ring is really simple and beautiful, and at $22.50, it's pretty amazing for a handmade piece. I also love the reddish color. While I think this ring is great for a woman, Rob and Lean have so many options that would also be great for the men in your life - check out their shop: robandlean.etsy.com


Ok, I just couldn't resist posting a few more of their items!

cute rings, etsy rings, cute jewelry
cute rings, etsy rings, cute jewelrycute rings, etsy rings, cute jewelry

No comments: