Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Cute Home Accessories

Ok, I know this is pushing the limits of "accessories" a little bit, but what the hey - I've got a new apartment I'll be moving into soon and this is on my mind. I think while the clothes and accessories we wear are a statement of our personal style, our home is even more important - because we have to look at it! I think there is nothing better than surronding yourself with great home accessories that make you perk up when you see them. I think these handmade, homemade accessories would make me proud of the unique home I had created. Click on the link to visit the shop!

cute home accessories, coasters, photo coasters, handmade home accessories light plates, handmade switchplates, switch plates, handmade home accessories





handmade home accessories, cute home accessories, couch pillow, sofa cushions

2 comments:

Andry said...

Spacify has a wide range of Home Accessories which helps you to reset your Home in New style.

baby crib said...

When I saw the title of this post. I get very curious and interested. I think I made a good choice on picking this blog to open. This post is so amazing. Those items are so cute.