Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cute Baby Clothes: Your Best Accessory!

Someone once told me that their daughter was their best accessory, and it's so true! Whether it's to make a statement, show your humor, or just get an "aww...", clothes for you little son, daughter, niece, nephew, etc. might be your best accessory purchase! Check out some of these cuties:

Cute Baby Clothes, cute baby onesiesCute Baby Clothes, cute baby onesiesCute Baby Clothes, cute baby onesies

Cute Baby Clothes, cute baby onesiesCute Baby Clothes, cute baby onesies
Cute Baby Clothes, cute baby onesies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute! I love the flower graphic. I don't have kids - yet, but I'm a sucker for baby clothes and SHOES!

I was on Robertson the other day and strolled into the Lisa Kline kids store. I melted when I saw a shirt that said AB(lightning bolt)CD (instead of AC/DC). The price of a lot of items there will not knock you off your feet either. Good things since they grow so fast.

Unfortunetly, they don't have the kids website up yet so I can't share my cute finds with you, but maybe by the time I'm ready to have one!

Lauren said...

Every time I see a baby in cute baby clothes I just have to say, ahhh...I saw these really precious dresses by, Kate Mack, the Honeysuckle Rose collection. These litte dresses are too cute!

Anonymous said...

I regularly shop online and finally I found a best shopping site Couponalbum.com...........So many best offers related to baby clothing and accessories are also available here.