Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Stores and Blogroll!

Ok, so this isn't so much an item for the day, but I wanted to share some of my links for cute items - I tried to include a few of the more offbeat, smaller websites but you'll also find some large retailers that may not immediately come to mind for accessories. These are a brief few, I will add more soon. And I will get to putting them in my blogroll and sidebar shop listing...eventually!!!

Where to shop:

etsy - ebay for homemade goods - huge selection
1154 Lill Studio - Design your own bags!
Delia's - I thought it was just for teeny-boppers, but they have some really cute stuff. Just don't ask me to fit in the clothes!
Target - you know it.
and a gazillion more that I still need to add...feel free to send me some to add at chihitz@gmail.com.


High End Shops - Beautiful Stuff, just a little out of my price range:

http://www.margaretnicole.com/ - Beautiful purses - especially the cable knit one. In fact, here's one I love. I might just have to splurge!
and a gazillion more that I still need to add...feel free to send me some to add at chihitz@gmail.com.



Fashion Blogs - I prefer ones with lots of pictures!


I AM FASHION - Blog reviewing trends and what the author likes in fashion now. More high-end than I am, but a browse through the pics will definitely get you wanting a few new items!

the Bag Blog All about bags - great look at all types of bags from newest trends to staples to thrifty buys.

See Pretty ThingsLots of reviews of accessories - cute items!

Rare Bird Finds - a blog of unique, homemade goods.

No comments: